Our core analysis
, meaning "Water
" in japanese, represents the fluid, flowing, formless things. Together with a laboratory by employing the 21st Edition of "Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater" published jointly by the American Public Health Association (APHA), the American Water Works Association (AWWA) & Water Environment Federation (WEF), we thrive to provide the best in water analysis.
Service available for the testing of water sample will as following:
- The full range of Standard A and Standard B according to the Environmental Act 1974.
- Palm oil mill raw and treated effluent analysis according to Department of Environment (D.O.E.)
- Swimming Pool water according to the Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur guidelines.
- World Health Organization drinking water guidelines.
- Ministry of Health of Malaysia guidelines for raw and treated water.
- Package water and mineral water according to the Food Act.
- Interim Water Quality Standards for Malaysia.
- Tube well water analysis for Lembaga Urus Air Selangor yearly licence submission.
- Boiler water, Chiller water, raw wastewater and other types of water matrixes.